Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Mercer’s Mutts may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails
- To respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Mercers Mutts, Lintonburn Park, Widdrington, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 5DA
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Mercer’s Mutts, accessible from https://mercersmutts.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
- Your Choices Regarding Cookies
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages